Repair & Maintenance Records Feedback
GCE gas products are designed, produced, used & eventually repaired under CE Marking or medical MDD Directive (when applicable).
Any repair & maintenance on GCE product must be recorded. These recond sheets have to be send via email to:
- [email protected] (for Industrial products)
- [email protected] (for Medical products)
The record sheet template provided during the GCE training should be used; It should include at least: Serial number or batch number; What was done, by who & when.
By repairing or maintaining any GCE product and submitting this form, you agree to the following:
- that only GCE Authorized Personals with valid certificate, perform repairs or maintenances on products which they were validated for
- to follow at all times GCE Instructions For Maintenance (IFM) or GCE special written instructions
- to contact GCE local coordinator or trainer for any question, for latest documents or when special findings
GCE local Support: http://www.gcegroup.com/en/select-region
GCE Group Support Engineers: http://www.gcegroup.com/en/customer-support
- to use only GCE original spare parts
- on top of GCE Instructions, to be responsable to apply any local applicable regulations (in particular but not limited to: labor and safety regulations, informing and training your own customers ...)
- as a CE Marking mandatory feedback & to insure GCE warrenty when applicable, to provide GCE a record sheet of all repairs & maintenance, using the agreed format document
- to keep an own copy of this record during 10 years