The correct handling of high-purity gases requires the highest quality in the design, planning, installation and commissioning of "centralised and decentralised gas supply systems" in the laboratory or pilot plant.
The new "GCE druva planner´s handbook" serves as a guideline and working document for the design of your gas supply system.
Learn more about content and handling in our GCE Webinar "Planner´s handbook".
The webinar will take place in Microsoft Teams.
You will receive the appropriate access to the webinar room in a separate e-mail after your registration.
- Basic information on the most important aspects of planning and realisation of high purity and laboratory gas supply systems
- Introduction to the use of the planner´s handbook
- Practical exercise for the creation of tender texts with the planner´s handbook
- Questions and answers
GCE druva Planner´s handbook will be available for download after the webinar for a nominal charge of 35 €.
A participant certificate is sent.
For the Webinar in German language we offer you the following dates. Please choose the one that suits you best.
- 23. October 10:30 - 11:30
- 30. October 10:30 - 11:30
At the moment the webinar is only held in German. A date for an English webinar is planned for Q4 this year.
Please fill out the pre-registration form and we will contact you as soon as we can provide more details.