MEDIFLOW® ULTRA II with nebulizer holder
Medical low pressure regulator for O2 or AIR insufflation and nebulization
- Built-in regulator provides a very stable and precise flow, independent of the pressure in the medical central gas system or cylinder
- Innovative self centering flow setting device with continuous flow between settings. In the unlikely event of indent mechanism failure, the patient will still be supplied by medicinal gas.
- Lateral and frontal reading of flow settings
- 360° swivelling outlet – it enables better orientation of the nasal cannula or oxygen mask towards the patient (preventing from twisting)
- Higher number of flow disc holes increases treatment options. Extra flow setting of 25 l/min on the traditional 15 l/min variant, allows use in resuscitation. The additional 7 l/min is intended for nebulization.
- Ergonomic and streamlined design
|Inlet pressure range:||2,8 – 8 bar|
|Max.outlet pressure:||2,1 bar (without flow)|
|0 to 2 l/min:||0 / 0,1/ 0,2 / 0,3 / 0,4 / 0,5 / 0,6 / 0,7 / 0,8 -/ 1 / 1,5 / 2|
|0 to 6 l/min:||0 / 0,25 / 0,5 / 0,75 / 1 / 1,5 / 2 / 2,5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6|
|0 to 25 l/min:||0 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 9 / 12 / 15 / 25|
|Inlet connection:||According to national standards|
|Outlet connection:||9/16 UNF; M12×1,25; G3/8; G1/4 with hose nipple|
|Body material:||Nickel-plated brass|
|Filter:||Sintered bronze and stainless steel|
|Regulatory status:||Complies with Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC
Complies with EN 10524-4 (Low pressure regulators)
Complies with Standard EN 1789 (Medical vehicles and their equipment)
|Manufacturer:||GCE, s.r.o., Žižkova 381, 583 01 Chotěboř, CZ|
Nebulization is the process of converting a medicinal solution into a fine spray to be inhaled into the lungs.
The Nebulizer is usually used in the treatment of respiratory conditions.