X511® OriginalGroup Number: 2271
GCE X511®, the original solution for all Industrial Cutting applications.
The GCE X511® Original cutting torch range is made for perfect cutting, developed to meet industry’s highest demand. The design and profie is chosen to give perfect balance and optimum control in continuous operation.
- Oval handle for positive grip
- The valves for regulation of preheating oxygen and fuel gas are forward mounted for easiest control of the flame
- The cutting oxygen lever is specially designed to give maximum control of all operations, ideal for piercing, gouging and rivet washing
- Length, balance and profile are chosen for best control of operation
- Low weight
- The knob valves have a self centering stainless steel valve stem for positive seating and long life
- High quality brass cutter with stainless steel tubes
- Large capacity, cuts sheet 500 mm thick
SAFE AND SECURE
The main body components are brass, designed to withstand treatment. The strong metal handle in combination with stainless steel tubes makes the torch robust and safe to use.
HIGH CAPACITY AND EASY TO HANDLE
The well designed control knobs make it simple and fast to control the flame and the valves are designed to give smoothest possible control. The position of the lever gives ease and comfort of operation.
|Art. Nr.||Length (mm)||Angle||Inlet connection oxygen
Additional Downloads for this Product73510000754_X511_Original.pdf 735100001298_Spanner_for_trim_valve_final.pdf