GCE Healthcare customer support
GCE is a leader in its field and is uniquely positioned to deliver comprehensive training programmes to healthcare personnel using our medical devices. The training programmes are insightful and designed to enable participants learn at their own pace, the modules include;
- Safe handling and management of the medical devices
- Maintenance, Service and Repair
- Medical gases
- Special applications
For more information, please contact Vit Hermansky.
Repair & Maintenance Records Feedback
GCE gas products are designed, produced, used & eventually repaired under CE Marking or medical MDD Directive (when applicable).
Any repair & maintenance on GCE product must be recorded. These recond sheets have to be send via email to:
email@example.com (for Medical products)
The record sheet template provided during the GCE training should be used; It should include at least: Serial number or batch number; What was done, by who & when.
By repairing or maintaining any GCE product and submitting this form, you agree to the following:
• that only GCE Authorized Personals with valid certificate, perform repairs or maintenances on products which they were validated for
• to follow at all times GCE Instructions For Maintenance (IFM) or GCE special written instructions
• to contact GCE local coordinator or trainer for any question, for latest documents or when special findings
GCE local Support: http://www.gcegroup.com/en/select-region
GCE Healthcare Support Engineer: Vit Hermansky
• to use only GCE original spare parts
• on top of GCE Instructions, to be responsable to apply any local applicable regulations (in particular but not limited to: labor and safety regulations, informing and training your own customers ...)
• as a CE Marking mandatory feedback & to insure GCE warrenty when applicable, to provide GCE a record sheet of all repairs & maintenance, using the agreed format document
• to keep an own copy of this record during 10 years