The druvaACADEMY is set up to train and educate customers and colleagues on products, technologies, applications, industries, and on rules & regulations.
Sessions will be given via online media. Each session will be recorded and placed online.
DruvaACADEMY will start end of September 2016. The agenda will be updated 3 months ahead. Suggestions for topics are always welcomed. Typical training examples for customers are:
- Pressure regulation & gas process control
- Droop, hysteresis, decaying inlet characteristics, Joules-Thompson effect – what it is, what it does, and how can you possibly avoid or minimize it
- Medical gas systems – regulations & standards in place
- Gas processing & ATEX zones
- Testing & calibration applications
For more information, for registration, and to pass ideas along, please contact us via: [email protected]