CONTACT GAUGES KI 50 - NPT 1/4"
These pressure measuring instruments have a robust chrome nickel steel/cooper-zinc-alloy housing in accordance with DIN 16063. When the gas cylinder is empty and by sinking cylinder pressure an inductive contact switch is activated. The switch point, i.e. the pressure level at which the signal should be triggered is freely adjustable within a sector of 45° (at 315 bar type e.g. 38 bar).
To set the switch point the pressure level marking is simply adjusted to the desired switch point.
Panel and manifolds can be fitted out with contact gauges as an optional. Contact gauges combine the advantages of a local display with the demand for an electric signal transmission. This allows for - in conjunction with special signal boxes - the optical and acoustic warning signal by low gas supply pressure or the monitoring of the line pressure with freely adjustable threshold.
- Construction conforms to safety regulations EN837-01
- Switching point is freely adjustable in marked area (45°)
- Pressure display at location and signal transmission for recording measured data
- Ex-protection is possible in conjunction with corresponding signal box
- For inert, combustible, oxidizing and corrosive gases and gas mixtures
|H28191103||KI 50- 315 / i1|
|H28191101||KI 50- 315 / i1|
|H28191203||KI 50- 400 / i1|
|H28191201||KI 50- 400 / i1|