CYLINDER PRESSURE REGULATORS FMD 322-14/-16/-18Group Number: 4600
These pressure regulators consist of cylinder connections, pressure regulator, inlet- and outlet gauges, diaphragm shut-off valve (Type -16) regulating valve (Type -18), relief valve, tube fitting on outlet.
The FMD 322-14 is the base model. The FMD 322-16 permits shutting-off of the gas flow while maintaining the pressure regulator settings, the regulating valve on the FMD 322-18 enables a fine controling of the gas flow. The dual-stage pressure regulator ensures the uniformity of the downstream pressure independent of the level of the cylinder pressure.
- Downstream pressure is independent of the upstream pressure due to the dual-stage design
- Diaphragm valve (FMD 322-16 with 90° shut-off function)
- Pressure regulator with stainless steel diaphragm
- ATEX conform adjustment knob
- Gauge in safety version accordance with DIN EN 837
- For inert, reactive, flammable and oxidizing gases and mixtures, not suitable for acetylene
- Purity max. 5.0
|Max Inlet Pressure||230 bar / 3300 psi|
|Max Outlet Pressure||6 = 0,5 - 6 bar (7 - 85 psi) | 10 = 1 - 10,5 bar (15 - 150 psi)|
|Body Material Type||Brass chrome-plated or stainless steel|
|Inlet Connection||Modular - check datasheet|
|Outlet Connection||Modular - check datasheet|
Download Technical Datasheets