GAS PANELS BMD 200-29Group Number: 4200
Station with inlet ball valve, upstream and downstream pressure gauges, relief valve, flashback arrestor and connections for 2 cylinders.
As first stage of a central gas supply. This gas supply panel together with contact gauge and signal box ensures an uninterrupted gas supply. The switch-over from the empty cylinder to the full supply cylinder is operated manually. The use of contact gauge (accessories) in conjunction with alarm box (accessories) facilitates the monitoring of gas reserves.
- Single-stage version for conventional gas usages
- Gas failure monitoring via contact gauges and signal boxes (optional)
- Single components with type approval
- Connections for 2×1 cylinders
- AAS suitable (Atomic Absorption Spectrometer)
|Max Inlet Pressure||25 bar|
|Max Outlet Pressure||1,5 bar (22 psi)|
|Body Material Type||Brass chrome-plated|
|Inlet Connection||Modular - check datasheet|
|Outlet Connection||Modular - check datasheet|