GAS PANELS DGS 1Group Number: 4900
This single-stage gas supply panel is mounted onto a stainless steel console and consists of a gauge, shut-off valve and rupture disk. The gas stock is connected via a purgeable cylinder valve so that the station can be purged with external gas.
These gas supply panels are used for low flow rates of high purity gases and special gases.
- For low flow rates and low downstream pressures
- External gas purging with FAV 903
- Springless diaphragm valve with 90° turn lever
- Rupture disc limits max. pressure
- Valve material 316L/AOD/VAR
- For special gases
- Purity max. 7.0
For more information, please, contact GCE GmbH Germany.
|Max Inlet Pressure||17 bar / 250 psi|
|Inlet Connection||Modular - check datasheet|
|Outlet Connection||Modular - check datasheet|