HOSE ISO3821 - TWIN OXY/PROPANEGroup Number: 2931
Rubber twin hose for use with Oxygen/Propane cutting and welding and allied processes.
Suitable for Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG), Methylacetylene-propadiene (MPS) gas, Compressed Natural Gas (CNG).
- Inner tube OXY: Synthetic rubber resistant to the welding gases
- Inner tube PROP: Synthetic rubber resistant to LPG and Propane/Butane gases
- Reinforcement: High tensile synthetic textile
- External cover: Blue/Orange synthetic rubber resistant to abrasion and weather
- Temperature: -20°C / +60°C
- Safety factor: 3 : 1
- Marking: In compliance with the below mentioned standard
- Working pressure : 20 bar
- Bursting pressure: 60 bar
- Standards: ISO 3821
∅ int × ∅ext
|272333030609||6,3 × 16,3 mm||9,0 × 16,0 mm||50 m|
* The full length may be a combination of max two short lengths.
According to standards the welding rubber hoses do not expire. It´s reasonable to replace them periodically according to their wear and the common sense. Suggested max lifetime is 5 years after installation. The date marked on the hose is the production date.