HOSE ISO3821 - SINGLE PROPANEGroup Number: 2931
Rubber hose for use with Propane/Butane in cutting and welding and allied processes.
Suitable for Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG), Methylacetylene-propadiene (MPS) gas, Compressed Natural Gas (CNG).
- Inner tube: Synthetic rubber resistant to LPG and Propane/Butane gases
- Reinforcement: High tensile synthetic textile
- External cover: Orange synthetic rubber resistant to abrasion and weather
- Smooth surface
- Temperature: -20°C / +60°C
- Safety factor: 3 : 1
- Marking: In compliance with the below mentioned standard.
- Working pressure: 20 bar
- Bursting pressure: 60 bar
- Standards: ISO 3821
|Art. Nr.||Ø int||Ø ext||Coil|
|272321009131||4 mm||11 mm||50 m|
|272063035206||6,3 mm||13,3 mm||20 m|
|272321063035||6,3 mm||13,3 mm||50 m|
|272080035203||8 mm||15 mm||20 m|
|272321009136||8 mm||15 mm||50 m|
|272321035090||9 mm||16 mm||50 m|
|272100035202||10 mm||17 mm||20 m|
|272100035402||10 mm||17 mm||40 m|
|272321311006||10 mm||17 mm||50 m|
The full length may be a combination of max two short lengths.
According to standards the welding rubber hoses do not expire. It‘s reasonable to replace them periodically according to their wear and the common sense. Suggested max lifetime is 5 years after installation. The date marked on the hose is the production date.