MEDIMETER®Group Number: 3321
Medimeter® is a flowmeter intended for control and measurement air or oxygen flow which is administered to patients.
- Flat surface float allows easy and safe reading of flow values by the users
- Ergonomic desing, easy for cleaning
- Available with probe connector, rail mounting with a hose and twin versions
- Soft closing mechanism
- Resistant float against impact
- New scale - better reading of flow values
- Long probe version available
|Gas pressure:||O2; Air|
|Inlet pressure:||4,5 bar|
0 - 5 l/min
|Inlet connection:||According to national standard|
|Outlet connection:||9/16” UNF; M12×1,25; G3/8; G 1/4 (with hose nipple)|
|Body material:||Nickel-plated brass|
|Weight:||280 g (without connector)|
|Storage:||- 30 °C to + 60 °C|
|Operation:||- 20 °C to + 60 °C|
|Regulatory status:||Complies with medical devices directive 93/42/EEC.
Complies with EN 15 002 (Flow - metering devices for connection to terminal units).
Technical Datasheets Top
Download Technical Datasheets