GAS PANELS DGS 3Group Number: 4900
This single-stage gas supply panel is mounted onto a stainless steel console and consists of a pressure regulator with inlet and outlet pressure gauges, downstream shut-off valve and burst disk. The gas stock is connected via a purgeable cylinder valve so that with the help a vacuum generator the station can be purged extremely eff ectively with inert gas.
These gas supply panels are used for low flow rates of high purity, reactive corrosive gases and special gases.
- External gas purging with FAV 903 and vacuum generation with VG 80
- Pressure regulator with tied diaphragm
- Springless diaphragm valve with 90° turn lever
- Rupture disc limits max. pressure
- Safety gauge RM 63
- Pressure regulator and valve material 316L/AOD/VAR
- Purity max. 7,0
For more information, please, contact GCE GmbH Germany.
|Max Inlet Pressure||230 bar / 3300 psi|
|Max Outlet Pressure||0,15 - 10 bar / 2 - 145 psi|
|Inlet Connection||Modular - check datasheet|
|Outlet Connection||Modular - check datasheet|