PURGE BLOCK DPB 500Group Number: 4000
The 2-Port-purge block consists of a cylinder connection, check valve, purge gas inlet and purge gas outlet shut-off valves. The 3-Port-configuration also includes a process gas shut-off valve. The regular routine surface cleansing and ensuing quality control minimises the potential of contamination. The orbital welded connection fittings are optional and longer cylinder connections (100 mm) can also be offered as an alternative to standard.
The triple valve block is used for external gas purging of high purity or corrosive gases and ensures continued of gas purity during the cylinder switch over. This purge unit guarantees the necessary safety when toxic gases are used. The benefit of these purge blocks with its wide range of applications lies in the optimum safety for the application and for the operator.
- Maintaining gas purity near to the gas source
- No contact between the process gas and the ambient air
- Quick operation of shut-off valve with only quarter turn
- Clearly visible open/closed position
- Optimum purge conditions
- Wide range of applications
- Inlet- and outlet filters
- For pure gases and gas mixtures, no oxygen
- Purity max. 6.0
|Max Inlet Pressure||230 bar / 3300 psi|
|Body Material Type||Brass, chrome-plated or stainless steel|
|Inlet Connection||Modular - check datasheet|
|Outlet Connection||Modular - check datasheet|