Take an in depth look at our Ambulance Panel IIPublished on 9 February 2023 by Katerina Krivska
GCE Healthcare is there in times of every medical gas need. Covering pre-hospital/emergency, hospital ward and homecare solutions our complete end-to-end offer provides healthcare professionals with peace of mind at the point of delivery.
Our experience in the Emergency market and dedication to innovation has lead us to an ambulance panel. Designed for permanent installation and use in road ambulances, the Ambulance panel II gives the customer the flexibility to create a bespoke solution that works for their specific needs.
When connected to the source of medical gas (e.g. regulator, pressure regulator integrated with cylinder valve) then it can be used as a terminal unit and allow the connection and gas supply of different medical devices, e.g. flowmeter, resuscitator, ventilator, and suction ejector.
The Ambulance panel II:
- Modular concept – used for many variants. Short lead times and full flexibility.
- Configurable design – both recessed and exposed shapes available.
- Quick couplings, gauges, switch-over, flow-selectors, inlets & outlets
- Functional – standardised to meet regulatory requirements – the world over.
- EN ISO 10524-1,
- EN 1789,
- Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC.
- Compatible with GCE Healthcare regulators and hoses (Ambulance brochure)
Visit our product pages here:
Or watch the animation to see how the Ambulance panel II can be configured to meet any requirement.