CUTTING&WELDING SETS X21Número de grupo: 2332
The GCE X21® Original with large capacity for welding,cutting, soldering, heating and straightening.
X21® Original is a combined gas welding and gas cutting torch for manual work. It is a pressure torch (II) that is designed on the basis of the stringent demands stipulated by standard EN ISO 5172.
X21 is a versatile and complete torch system, with cutting attachments for injector or pressure principle, and with round or oval shank, for all medium and heavy duty cutting, welding, and heating jobs. With the pressure principle you use 3-cone cutting nozzles, with the injector principle you use flat seal cutting nozzles. The choice is yours.
All X21 equipment fully meets the requirement of EN ISO 5172 and is manufactured at our factory under the Quality Management System ISO 9001.
X21 CAN BE USED IN THE FOLLOWING OPERATIONS:
- Welding in thicknesses up to 14 mm
- Cutting in carbon steel in thicknesses up to 500 mm, circle cutting, hole cutting, bevel cutting, and rivet washing
- Braze welding
- Heating, bending, and straightening
- Flame cleaning
- Flame straightening
X21 satisfies the high expectations that users have of a quality torch. With the X 21 pressure torch, the gases are mixed in the torch head, which increases safety against flashbacks.
Pressure torches entail that Oxygen and fuel gas for the heating flame have the same inlet pressure to the nozzle.
X21® Original is available for the fuel gases Acetylene and Propane (LPG). Using Propane as the fuel gas, all the processes apart from gas welding can be used.
GCE offer complete equipment kits containing a wide range of components’ to fulfill the work to be done by the user. They are all supplied in robust boxes and easy to transport.
|Item no.||Packing||Shank||Cutting att.||Welding att.||Nozzles||Other equipment|
|0767937||red metal case||×||×||6 sizes||HA311 - 3 sizes||spanner, cleaning needles, cutt. guide, BV12 + nuts, set of O-rings,|
|0764267||red metal case||×||×||2 sizes||HA311 - 1 size||cleaning needles, BV12 + nuts|
BENEFITS WITH X21® ORIGINAL:
- Choose between round and oval torch handle
- Color marking: red for fuel gas and blue for Oxygen on the handle and cutting attachment
- Potential to weld material thicknesses up to 14 mm
- Cut up to 500 mm
- Heat for straightening and heat forming
- Special flame-straightening torches
- Flame-cleaning torches
- Large range of accessories
- Suitable for powder cutting